PORTABLE ELECTRONIC DISPLAY SYSTEM
This inexpensive system was developed by Terry Ashwin in 1979 and the rights sold to Control Instruments.
Up to the minute information make matches and competitions more interesting and easier to follow and gives more appeal.
The CI portable electronic display has many unique features which make it the ideal scoreboard for any school or club.
Although it is primarily suited for indoor sports, it can with simple weather protection be adapted for outdoor use.
Sports Display Board
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Portable – easily moved from one venue to another.
- Rechargeable – no mains required.
- Simple operation – anyone can operate after only a few minutes of familiarisation.
- Versatile – suitable for use in such sports as:
– Table tennis
- Any other sport which requires points or time.
- Reliable – latest techniques in micro electronics.
- Guarantee – 12 months from date of delivery.
- Maintenance – we provide maintenance via our 25 branches throughout SA.
- Inexpensive – modern materials and design put it within reach of any school or club.
DISPLAY FORMAT – SCORE MODE
- Two team scores 00 – 00 to 99 – 99. 250 mm high characters.
- Team advantage indicator.
- Previous set or period indicate (up to 3 per team). All above indicators can be reversed by single switch which allows the operator to be positioned in the most advantageous position.
DISPLAY FORMAT – TIMING MODE
- Count up or down to preset values 0 – 99,99 minutes or 0 – 99,99 minutes or 0 – 99,99 seconds.
- Manual “Start”, “Stop”, and “Result”.
- Reading distance: approximately 35 metres.
- Viewing angle: approximately 140 degrees.
- Controller: (well depicted) to make operation possible without view of board.
- Connection cable: Standard length 5m. (Controller – board).
- Standard colour of LED’s red.
- Relay for connecting hooter.
- Case: Height – 500 mm
Length – 660 mm
Width – 200 mm
- Display electronics are fed from circuit or built-in accumulator.
- 6 – 8 hours operation time without recharging.
- Built-in recharger.
- Mains connection 220AC 3OVA.