FUELCON M3 – UNIT CONTROL & MONITORING SYSTEMS
Terry Ashwin invented the Fuelcon System between 1987 and 1988.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & CAPABILITIES
The Fuelcon M3 is a fuel control management system, locally developed, manufactured and serviced in South Africa. It is designed to provide fleet operators, with their own fuel pumps, the ultimate in fleet fuel control. The latest computer technology has been employed to guarantee maximum accuracy and efficiency.
OPTIONAL SYSTEM FEATURES
- Programmable daily or weekly maximum allocated litres per vehicle or driver.
- Programmable allowable distances between refueling.
- Programmable on/off switch to control pump operating times.
- Selection of reports ego printed over any period, per driver, per vehicle, per fleet, fuel delivered, fuel used and balance.
- Portable hand held reporter (RR) plugs directly into the printer.
- Odometer readings can be entered for fuel consumption reports.
- Override portable electronic key switch.
- Locally designed and manufactured, with full support and back-up.
- Custom operating programs can be designed.
- Automatic vehicle authentication.
- No cable necessary from vehicle to controller.
- Driver identification via (PIN) number.
- No card or keys required.
- Can be pre-set to function with a pre-set vehicle I.D.
- Programmable vehicle and driver authorisation codes.
- Pump will not operate for unauthorised vehicle or driver.
- Easy to read alpha numerical display, in any language – English, Afrikaans, Zulu etc.
- Capacity to record and memorise up to 750 refuellings.
- Automatically collates i.e. Groups vehicle
- 16 character alpha numerical labels for all vehicles, drivers and groups (for easy data identification).
- Links to 1.8.M. P.C. or compatible systems.
- Modem Link output.
Aesthetically pleasing in free standing weather proof pedestal enclosure.